- Location: Thailand, Krabi (http://www.tupkaeksunset.com/en)
- Start Date: 13- 20 May, 2017
- Duration: 8 Days of Retreat.
- Number of students: Limited at 16 Students only!
- Investment for this course: 2,100USD$. Pay Before 30 April, 2017
- Early Bird Price for this course: 1,860USD$ Pay Before 1 March 2017
- Booking: Pay 800$ and Reserve your space
- Led Teacher: Russelle Beardon (Know More About Russelle)
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROGRAM
An Introspective Journey, Moving from one place or state of being too another
Participants will have the opportunity to explore were they are, where they have been and where they can go…physically, emotionally and spiritually. Using asana, pranayama and meditation participants will be encouraged to be curious and creative. Incorporation of Satsang, personal (private) journaling and ritual will assist the process.
Yin Is a beautiful cooling style of yoga, perfect for summer, perfect for retreat. Yin will take you on a journey of the self through the self to the self. Yin practice assists with the development of a deeper self-knowledge.
Take an insightful, introspective journey in your yoga practice, moving towards a place of stillness, meditation and greater acceptance of yourself...exactly as you are.
Yin is a functional practice that targets joints and connective tissue rather than muscle engagement and activation. Each pose (asana) is held to purposefully and safely apply steady pressure for extended periods - energy channels are stimulated through a solid yet passive progression.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AND LEARN?
- How to let go by surrender into the postures using different types of props, each pose can help to open different group of muscles and energetic channels.
- Introduction to Chakra and Meridian Theory.
- How address your own personal issues in and out of the mat, without criticism and through loving observation.
- Participants will be encouraged to identify, draw on and share their unique and individual gifts of wisdom, courage and grace to open up and expand pathways to inner calm for a life with less disturbance.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
This yoga program, is suitable for everyone, those who are new to yoga and for those with more experience. It is a still and surrendered practice, but can be deeply challenging all the same.
SAMPLE RETREAT SCHEDULE
|Saturday||8-10/ 18- 19||MORNING SADHANA / SATSANG|
|Sunday||8-10/ 18- 19.30||MORNING SADHANA / MEDITATION & CHANTING|
|Monday||8-10/18- 19.30||MORNING SADHANA / RELEASING RITUAL|
|Wednesday||8-10/ 16- 18||MORNING SADHANA / WORKSHOP|
|Thursday||8-10/ 16- 18||MORNING SADHANA / MEDITATION|
|Friday||8-10.30||MORNING SADHANA‚ DISCUSSION‚ REFLECTION‚ CHANTING|
|Saturday||8-10.30||MORNING SADHANA‚ CLOSING CIRCLE & MANIFESTATION|
GET A FEELING OF OUR RETREAT
Your fee includes:
- Quality Yin Yoga Retreat by the Beach, during 8 days
- 1 Yoga Teacher accredited by Yoga Alliance E-RYT 200 Yoga Alliance Certified & 500 hrs Registered Yoga Teacher
- Outdoor learning on the beach.
- Enjoy swimming pool and beach front
- This course includes accommodation at Tup kaek Beach Sun Set Resort (http://www.tupkaeksunset.com/en)
- Breakfast and Brunch Buffet style.
- Free Wi-Fi : 24 hrs.
- Hot Shower.
- Yoga Shala Practice by the beach.
- Free Drinking Water.
*****Important, Accommodation will be shared with another fellow participant on the retreat. In case that you prefer, Private room is available, in this case the price of the retreat will be adjusted according to the type of accommodation you choose****
Whats not included:
- Flights and Transfer.
- Yoga Mats